About Me

My photo
a day dreamer..like to laugh through troubles and spread smiles around...interested in photography..

Saturday, August 16, 2008

the "I" factor - "I", what "I" like, what "I" assume

Following are few truths about me, what I like to do, what I assume the person I am. Jotted down in the order that occurred to me.

1. I am dynamic.
2. I can love a person to utmost extent and hate him/her the very next moment.
3. I don’t value relationships of any kind.
4. I am very independent person.
5. I feel I can live without anyone being there in my life.
6. But I will be there for them when they need me.
7. I hate lying. I don’t do unless it’s inevitable or for a good cause.
8. I am open-minded.
9. I love to spend time alone in beach.
10. I am frank. I tell straight on face, whether the person like it or not.
11. I used to be a very soft person, easily get hurt.
12. But not anymore. As I said #1.
13. I hate being in debt.
14. But I love to help others in need.
15. I day dream a lot. I belong to the skies.
16. I am very bad in keeping in touch (phone/mail/chat).
17. But good friends when the person is near me.
18. Incoming calls in my mobile is more than the outgoing. That substantiates #3, #4, #5, #16 and #17.
19. I am the laziest person I ever have known.
20. I would love to meet a lazier person. Just to learn more from him/her on the art of laziness.
21. I love girl child than boy child.
22. I like to have twins (preferably identical).
23. My dreams include me
a. being a superhero.
b. getting abducted by ET and they imparting superhuman powers in me
c. topping the chart as most eligible bachelor in world
d. becoming a billionaire(did i miss the word MULTI??? oh my gosh i did..).
24. I think I am very intelligent.
25. I can’t think of any other person who is wasting his/her life the way I do.
26. I am adventurous.
27. I am creative.
28. I love smiling and spreading that around.
29. I am very good in PJ (Poor Joke)/instant humor. That’s why I believe in #27.
30. I believe I am in wrong place of the world, doing wrong job. Follow up of #25.
31. I would love to learn guitar, martial arts, swimming.
32. I can spend hours, doing absolutely nothing.
33. I love my sister a lot.
34. I never express my love for anyone.
35. I can be a nightmare/turnoff for the gal who would love me. Reason being #34.
36. I love to party and hangout @ pubs/discos and other happening places.
37. But I have hardly done #36.
38. I hate vegetables. I live on non – veg.
39. I hate cruelty against animals. (Man is a social ANIMAL, and putting him to starvation is also cruelty.)
40. I love to grow hair (about 5”) and beard.
41. I love driving.
42. I own a luxury car(2nd hand), bought within 4 months in US. The quickest and costliest in my team.
43. I am on debt now. (just a matter of 2 weeks and I will be back to #14)
44. I don’t go to temple. I am neither for nor against God.
45. I love photography.
46. I am lean. But healthy.
47. I have lot of friends, majority gals.
48. I hate commitment/responsibility of any sort.
49. I am bad in taking decisions (Libran trait).
50. I pity myself. But never works for betterment.

Anyone...feel free to have this in your blog too. The idea of this post was inspired from few other posts i read...

6 comments:

Rià said...

a very brave post i mus say!!its amazing as to hw u cud so freely admit ur shortcomings so well!!

nostringsattached said...

@ria: thanks for dropping in. shortcomings or plus points..facts remain facts :)

Smrithy said...

Hey liked the way u put up urself.. ur plus and minus points..it inspired me to think abt myself. have not done that till date..let me see if i can come up with something like this..:) might help in understandoing myself better ..:)

nostringsattached said...

@d&r: yeah smru..this is a reality check on ourselves..but the fact#50 is really demoralizing..its good if we dont reach to that level :)

NEETHU V said...

Very interesting, and brave post i should say..

Roshini said...

My my, this was a surprise to me!!! Never thot u ll do this self evaluation in the first place! And then putting this up in blog, thats somethin pretty brave :) Kudos Ajay... BTW, its been real long, guess I only sld call u :D