About Me

My photo
a day dreamer..like to laugh through troubles and spread smiles around...interested in photography..

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friendship day...

Like every year, I expected lot of phone calls..from my near and dear, who wait for the entire year for this day to come...to wish me and other friends..to show and let others know that they do care and value the gift of friendship..to let know that they haven't forgot their friends even in this rat race that they are in..
But as someone said, the only thing that doesn't change is change itself..the day is over in India and its almost noon in US...not a single call till now...no calls...no personalized mails, no greeting cards...hmmm...things are certainly changing..but thankfully got few wishes through Orkut, and a forward through mail...
I cant blame them...all are not like me..still idle in bed, with laptop in hand..thinking of how to cut the rest of the day...others have their own things to take care of....time is changing...so are things around...so do the relations...after all we came to this world alone....have to leave alone...and rest all are passing relationships...

aaah...who cares...even i didnt call any of my friends...so how do i expect them to call me...life is fun...be independent...enjoy life...

1 comment:

Smrithy said...

Well even I was thinking that how much our lifes have changed...!! Friendship day is now just another day...except for a couple of scraps and text messages.. :)

Guess everyone has matured from college kids.. to adults..:)