About Me

My photo
a day dreamer..like to laugh through troubles and spread smiles around...interested in photography..

Thursday, March 27, 2008

best critisism...

I opened my inbox today and was surprised to find this mail from my sister

======================

"kutta(thats how she and my parents affectionately call me) kill the girl(she meant GO TO HELL attitude and not murder :)) in "he waited 4 sunrise" and rewrite it. just she becoming friend's friend is not a pain worth crying so much abt. or u make the hero of the story little more strong and write it as he took it as part of life.hero sounds like a weakling and an immature individual.all friendships doesnt last only TRUE frienship does.

then in "lessons of life" not getting back what u gave is not a big thing. its a common thing.either v dont get or we fail to give back to people from whom v get.there r lot of real PAINS in life. things which v cant even think of going through.dont let negativity creep into ur writing."

======================

i was really surprised reading this mail from her...i had always underestimated her maturity level...i used to play the big brother at home, even after being 4yrs younger to her..i was under the impression that i have seen the world more than her and none can understand human emotions as i do...but to my surprise, i realized that she is indeed my elder sister..and i must say this is the best criticism/comment i have got for any of my posts in this blog...sis..great going...

2 comments:

Flyaway Mind said...

people who knows you well,can realate to your writing with the person that is "you".i had friends calling me thinking i am depressed after reading one of my post

nostringsattached said...

yeah...i understood she know me better than i anticipated.. :)and finally its ones mood that gets reflected in posts..