About Me

My photo
a day dreamer..like to laugh through troubles and spread smiles around...interested in photography..

Monday, October 26, 2009

A lil gesture and you win smiles...

Today i once again realized thats its just little gestures that one need to make others happy. I have a good collection of pics and today i uploaded my school pics from 3rd Std till 12th in Orkut. ie pics those are nearly 20years old. Me being a sentimental person, like memories..so i uploaded that as a treasured item and it got response that i never anticipated. Didnt know that everyone was treasuring those days. My friend asked me to post those in our school mailing group...and boy the response was beyond what i imagined. Everyone was happy seeing their childhood pics and i was not surprised that they did not have a copy with them. Anyway happy that i was able to bring those old memories and smile on their faces once again with my pics..At least for the moment they see the pic, they would forget all and any worries and get back to childhood days...

its me..2nd row (7th from right of the frame )... :)

3 comments:

Gopika Ram said...

That is really true.. Pics from our childhood really bring in those colorful memories.. and as you rightly said, we get few worthy moments wen we forget the present troubles :) nice..

Flyaway Mind said...

i have a treasure chest containing old pics, bday/xmas cards,hand written letters, autographs & even an old book from my kindergarden scribbled with alphabets & drawings...it's so funny to look at them now..

Flyaway Mind said...

heyyy..your wife's food blog is simply superb!!! and photos of food are awesome n mouthmelting!!! kandittu thanne vishannu kudalu kathunnu :) give my hi5 to her..