About Me

My photo
a day dreamer..like to laugh through troubles and spread smiles around...interested in photography..

Thursday, August 9, 2007

blogging...i love this....

i have been hearing about blogs since my college days...i don't know if i heard it too late or too early...and i was not that keen and never visited any blogs till few months back...then my friend started a blog..so i too created one...just to get a feel of it..but i guess now am more into blogging than herself...slowly i got introduced to the world of blogs and i have started enjoying it..there are lots to read and so many travelogues, life experiences, funny moments...i find reading and writing blogs a lot relaxing...esp during office hours...thank god that our clients have not filtered blog sites..i seriously envy those who have a flair for writing..it seems so real and full of life...am not the kind of person who is into reading...esp novels...but i like RD...and i feel blogs also are in the same lines as RD...full of real life experiences compared to the cooked up stories we find in novels...i thank my friend for introducing to the world of blogs...this can divert your mind, bring in some inspiration and can travel through others life through a well written blog...i enjoy each and every moment of it....

4 comments:

Flyaway Mind said...

seems you are enjoying this dude.. and i feel the same excitement when i read thru' my diary written during my school days.. the feeling & emotions i went thru' during my growing-up years are right there..
HAPPY BLOGGING!!! :D

nostringsattached said...

@flyaway mind:- i really wish i had a diary where i could pen down my emotions...but i guess it could be too explosive if someone else happens to read it..[:)]..

Roshini said...

Thats rt Ajay, I had a real tuff time tryin to hide my diaries wen I was leavin India! But yes, as flyaway mind says, its sumthin that I treasure... And its much much more personal to you, unlike blogs...

nostringsattached said...

@roshni:- i had the habit of writing diaries..but i couldn't be sincere to it..so i stopped..but feels great wen i read those..wish i had some means to keep it really safe and personal..:)